Dont worry about the lack of the street address! Every spot has its own Universal Address.NAC Geographic Products Inc.announced the release of theNAC Enhanced Google Driving Directions- an integration ofNatural Area Coding Systemand Google Driving Directions through Googles powerful AJAX APIs to provide a truely language-independent global service to connect any locations in the world no matter whether there are street addresses or not. (seePress Release June 27, 2007)
September 9, 2002, International Important News on
NAC Geographic Products Inc.announced the release ofUniversal Geocoding Solution for the Entire Worldas part of NAC Real-Time Geo-Services Suite with which web applications now can obtain the geocode of every location on the planet, no matter whether the location has street address or not, thanks to the power of the Universal Address. (seePress Release May 16 2011).
Exhibition on CommunicAsia 2005 in Singapore
NAC Geographic Products Inc. had exhibitted its new productLocamagic- a NAC enhanced location based services application for GPS cellphones on CommunicAsia 2005 in Singapore and received numerous media coverage such asCNBC Asia,RSI Frontier, etc.
June 20, 2003, Natural Area Coding System Extended to Mobile Location Based Services Network (MLBS.NET)
by Glenn Letham is featured on the Wireless Developer Network:
NAC Geographic Products Inc.proudly announced that NACMaps – a NAC enhancement for Blackberry Maps has been released and available on the Blackberry App World of Research In Motion (RIM), to make Blackberry Maps work everywhere in all its covered geographic areas no matter whether there are no street addresses such as in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and no matter whether there are no standard street addresses in English as in many Asian countries… (seePress Release May 19, 2009).
– NAC Geographic Products Inc. has announced that Brazil has become the first country in South America that has been completely digitized with Universal Addresses and Natural Area Codes, and made the number of the Universal Address digitized countries to 19: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, … SeePress Release May 28, 2004
NAC Geographic Products Inc.and Mr. Cristian Streng – owner ofMobile GMapsproudly announced the release of NAC enhanced Mobile GMaps (seePress Release October 25, 2007).
– the most important national newspaper of Canada has published a special report about the Natural Area Coding System with comments from experts in the geographic technologies. This is an elegant solution that seems to supply something that is becoming necessary as the world becomes more globalized – it certainly solves a lot of the problems with current systems, said Matt Ball, editor of Boulder, Colo.-based GeoWorld magazine and show manager for the recent GEOTec conference in Toronto. The article is available as Breaking News at:
The Universal Address System has been launched in the world as the launch of two Universal Address powered location based web applications
NAC Geographic Products Inc.announced the release of NAC Sorter – a software module for mail sorting systems to sort all mail automatically from world level to final household mail boxes, thanks to the power of the Universal Address (also called the Global Postal Code). (seehere).
March 10, 2002, Universal Address Lookup Web Service
NAC Geographic Products Inc.announced LibanPost – the postal service provider of Lebanon has licensed Global Postal Code System (also called Universal Address System) to establish a nation-wide address database and provide Global Postal Code based postal services in Lebanon. (seehere).
January 19, 2006 – The Universal Address System Gets Adopted in China
– the most important Chinese newspaper in science and technology.
– NAC Geographic Products Inc. has announced that Australia, Greece and Slovakia have been added to the countries digitized with Universal Addresses and Natural Area Codes, and made the number of the Universal Address digitized countries to 22. SeePress Release November 15, 2004
November 3, 2006 – Location Signature for All News Reports with Universal Address Enhanced Google Maps
The Natural Area Coding System has been featured as International Important News on
is a new geodetic system that has generated a highly efficient code called Natural Area Code (NAC) to unify the representations of geographic coordinates, area codes, street addresses, postal codes, map grids and property identifiers of every location or area in the world, and make the information from all maps, GPS receivers and location based services and products directly connected, highly efficient and universal.
PDAger Mobility Inc. ( and NAC Geographic Products Inc. ( announced that the two companies have reached an agreement that NAC Geographic Products Inc. license the Natural Area Coding System ( to PDAger Mobility Inc. for its wireless location service application – Map4U. (seePress Release January 19, 2006)
October 23, 2002, Digitize the Entire Earth
and the GeoCommunity – the most influential web partal for the Geographic Information Systems (GIS), CAD, Mapping, and Location-Based industry professionals:
These revolutionary applications are the most comprehensive and efficient location based services in the world providing Universal Addresses to all locations in 18 countries and Universal Address powered driving directions service, maps and location based searches of businesses for 26 countries. For more information, seePress Release August 10, 2003
TravelGIS Driving Directions Service (
, the Universal Property Identity Code System
June 27, 2007 – Universal Address Enhanced Google Driving Directions Tells You How to Get to a Fishing Spot
– NAC Geographic Products Inc. has announced that the GPS and NAC enhanced wireless location based services application – Locamagic ( has been released to Telus Mobility of Canada. This application is designed for all GPS cellphones to provide address management, locating, navigating, local business searching, cellphone tracking and friends location monitoring services for more than 30 countries in North America, Europe, South America and Asia-Pacific region (the geographic data are provided by Microsoft MapPoint Web Service). SeePress Release June 13, 2005
Dr. Xinhang Shen, President & CEO of NAC Geographic Products Inc. was invited to make a presentation about the Universal Address System on the Canadian national television – Report on Business Television which is available at:
– Breaking News on the Globe and Mail
– NAC Geographic Products (NACGEO) and Metamend today announced that the two companies have reached an agreement in an Internet search engine service. According to the agreement, Metamend is to optimize the meta tags and add a new meta tag to every web page of its clients and submit them to the database of NACGEOs Mobile Location Based Services Network ). The new meta tag called NAC (Natural Area Code) tag (e.g. meta name=NAC content=8CNJ Q8ZG) adds a new layer of power – location as a search variable that will enable Internet search engines to make accurate location based searches. A NAC tag will specify the exact location of a business anywhere in the world to a resolution of 30 meters for an eight character NAC and one meter for a ten character NAC. An eight or ten character NAC is also called a Universal Address because it can unique specify every building, house or other fixed object in the world. Universal Addresses can be directly measured and navigated by GPS receivers, and pinpointed on all maps with Universal Map Grids. The short high resolution Universal Addresses can be included on yellow pages, travel directories and business cards. The NAC tag not only makes location based searches possible, but also turns a keyword matching search into an accurate location based search. This greatly simplifies and speeds any location based search, compared with the algorithm that computes and compares distances. SeePress Release on Feb. 19, 2004
October 17, 2005 – Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan Have been Digitized with Universal Addresses
NAC Geographic Products Inc.announced that Dr. Xinhang Shen, President of NAC Geographic Products Inc. had made a presentation A Revolution in World Addressing Systems on 2011 GEA Geocoding Conference, which is availablehere.
September 26, 2003, Somaliland Adopts the Universal Address System
November 15, 2004 – Australia, Greece and Slovakia Have Been Digitized with Universal Addresses
Mobile Location Based Services Network (
April 10, 2002, A Presentation on the 2002 GEOTec Event
NAC Geographic Products Inc.announced that a paper titled Challenge to the Special Theory of Relativity authored by Xinhang Shen, President of NAC Geographic Products Inc. is to be published on the issue of March 2016 of
On the 8th Annual ICT Partnering Forum on June 13, 2005 in Singapore, NAC Geographic Products Inc. introduced the Universal Address System andLocamagicto companies in Singapore and received great responses (seeLHZB).
(also called the World Reference System
October 1, 2002, A Presentation of the Universal Address System on ROBTV
NAC Geographic Products Inc. announced the release of the NAC Enhanced Google Maps – an integration of the Natural Area Coding System with Google Maps through Google Maps API to provide the location signature and retrieve the map of a location signature for all news reports. (seePress Release November 3, 2006)
NAC Geographic Products Inc.announced the release ofNACMMAP Version 5.0- a standalone NAC enhanced business data mapping and real time assets tracking software. (seehere)
is a revolutionary geographic technology for the 21st century. It is to improve all geographic related products significantly such as GPS receivers, GIS interfaces, mail sorting programs and printed maps. There are many important systems derived from the Natural Area Coding System such as the Universal Address System
January 22, 2003, Problems and Solutions; Wireless Location Based Services
This is the official web site for the Natural Area Coding System and its derived systems. The Natural Area Coding System
NAC Geographic Products Inc.announced the release of theNAC Enhanced Google Earthto provide a truely language-independent, geographic coverage complete and highly efficient way for users to fly around, search nearby businesses and get driving directions on Google Earth no matter a destination is a famous museum with street address or a newly found natural wonder without steet address. (seePress Release August 20, 2007)
NAC Geographic Products Inc.proudly announced the release of NACAddin for MapPoint 2009 (seePress Release December 4, 2008).
by JACK KAPICA is featured as Breaking News on the Globe and Mail:
– NAC Geographic Products Inc. and SafeAngel Ltd. (UK) have reached an agreement to incorporate the NAC addressing standard into the SafeAngel Public Platform. SafeAngel develops middleware for the emerging enterprise location based service market, and targets areas such as service provision by location, rapid urban response systems and large scale human management using wireless GPS technology, in addition to the more traditional tracking, navigation and fleet management. NAC Technology allows SafeAngel to accurately and efficiently specify locations and areas anywhere in the world. SeePress Release on April 5, 2004
NAC Geographic Products Inc.announced the release ofNAC Google- a powerful Google Desktop gadget that has integrated NAC Enhanced Google Maps, Google Local Search and Google Driving Directions onto one simple user interface, and brings the ease and power of Universal Addresses and Google Maps directly onto your desktop. (seePress Release September 20, 2007)
NAC Geographic Products Inc.proudly announced NACMaps – a customized NAC and GPS enhanced Google Maps for mobile devices now runs on all smartphones supported with HTML5 web browsers, especially iPhones… (seePress Release December 8, 2010).
– NAC Geographic Products Inc. and U.S.-based Zeitgeist Data Management, Inc. have reached an agreement to license NAC Technology for ZDMs – a well activity information system for the entire United States. SeePress Release August 27, 2004
by Dr. Xinhang Shen, President & CEO of NAC Geographic Products Inc. has been featured on the Wireless Development Network – the most influential web partal for wireless technologies. This article pointed out the serious problems in wireless location based services, and described how the NAC technology can solve all these problems.
NAC Geographic Products Inc. announced the release of the NAC Enhanced Google Local Search – an integration of the Natural Area Coding System with Google Local Search through the Google AJAX Search API. (seePress Release October 1, 2006)
by Dr. Xinhang Shen, President & CEO of NAC Geographic Products Inc. has been featured on both the Wireless Development Network – the most influential web partal for wireless technologies:
NAC Geographic Products Inc. – Toronto NAC Geographic Products Inc. of Canada and Cadastral Surveys of Somaliland proudly announce the initial success in adopting and implementing the Universal Address System in Somaliland. For more information, seePress Release October 9, 2003
The Universal Address Lookup Service for any address in Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom and United States is launched onthe m. Everybody now can find their Universal Address there free of charge. It will become a new fashion to have the Universal Address on peoples business cards that can be navigated by GPS receivers.
NAC Geographic Products Inc. announced the release of the NAC Smart Tag DLL for Microsoft Office – an integration of the Natural Area Coding System with Microsoft Smart Tag technology. (seePress Release Fbe. 26, 2007)
Dr. Xinhang Shen made a very successful presentation on the 2002 GEOTec Event about the Natural Area Coding System and its derived Universal Address System. The article is available at:
), and the Universal Reference System
June 2, 2003, Universal address system gets Microsoft backing
NAC Geographic Products Inc.proudly announced that the Government of Mongolia has passed an importantresolutionto adopt the revolutionary technology of NAC Geographic Products Inc. – theUniversal Address System…(seePress Release February 16, 2009).
– an international peer-reviewed journal dedicated to fundamental questions in physics, in which the Special Theory of Relativity (STR) has been disproved theoretically as the paper finds that the time of STR is no longer the physical time measured with clocks; our physical time is an invariant of Lorentz Transformation, absolute and universal; the speed of light measured with clocks still follows Newtons velocity addition formula; the time dilation and length contraction of a moving inertial reference frame observed on the stationary inertial reference frame are just illusions. (seehere)
The Natural Area Coding System has got a great attention from the public media.
August 20, 2007 – NAC Enhanced Google Earth Flies You to Natural Wonders with Universal Addresses
NAC Geographic Products Inc. has announced that Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan have been added to the countries and areas digitized with Universal Addresses and Natural Area Codes and made the number of the Universal Address digitized countries and areas to 24. (seePress Release October 17, 2005)
NAC Geographic Products Inc.announced thatPolaris Digitech Limited- a pioneer geotechnology company of Nigeria has licensed the NAC Technology to develop a nation-wide NAC (i.e. Universal Address) database and its applications for Nigeria. (seehere).
Toronto, Canada. NAC Geographic Products Inc. today welcame the visiting of Mr. Masaaki Maeda, Senior Vice President, and Mr. Richie R. Ikoma, Vice President from NTT DoCoMo USA. They came to investigate how the revolutionary technology – the Natural Area Coding System can improve wireless location based services. On the five hour meeting, Mr. Xinhang Shen made a presentation followed by a long time hot discussion. It was a very fruitful meeting.More
(also called the Global Property Identification System